Overview: Products Included
APD Exclusive Release
The epic brand new Luna’s Gayageum is a deep sampling of the traditional Korean zither created in collaboration with YouTube star and virtuoso Luna Lee. This is an exclusive release in partnership with Versilian Studios available only at APD for the next 2 weeks.
An entire orchestra and then some at your fingertips- over 90 individual major instruments, plus dozens of small percussion, VSCO 2: Professional Edition is a unique sample library capable of creating
nuanced and realistic mock-ups while maintaining a small footprint. Update 2.5 includes 2.5 GB of new content including 28 ensemble patches, sSATB baroque recorders, and brass sections. Update 2.6 brings VSCO 2 Pro to the world of Kontakt Player and your libraries tab, along with 150 new snapshots- powerful instrument presets to find new inspirational sounds!
The bowed psaltery is a 20th century re-imagining of the psaltery, a plucked zither dating as far back as ancient times. The instrument produces a high, almost glassy tone similar to other fretless zithers
The bowed psaltery is a 20th century re-imagining of the psaltery, a plucked zither dating as far back as ancient times. The instrument produces a high, almost glassy tone similar to other fretless zithers, and does an excellent job of standing out in any mix. With a sound reminiscent of its medieval roots, it’s a sure match for any fantasy or historical track.
We have painstakingly chromatically sampled the entire range of a two-octave example with 14 total articulations ranging from the original bowed to plucked, picked, and even struck with a hammered dulcimer mallet, all with up to 8 round robins.
What has only three strings and has a sound somewhere between a banjo and a guitar? No, I’m not talking about student violins from China, I’m talking about the McNally Strumstick, or more specifically
What has only three strings and has a sound somewhere between a banjo and a guitar? No, I’m not talking about student violins from China, I’m talking about the McNally Strumstick, or more specifically the Diatonic D Grand, our victim today.
We’ve recorded just about ‘all she wrote’ on this instrument- picked, plucked, bowed, and more, with sampled releases, easy string selection via modwheel, two mic positions, and at up to 3 velocities and 4 round robins- 1,700 samples and 20 articulations in all.
- An extensive library of over 100 instruments from around the world, from bass recorder to bowed psaltery.
- Over 600 unique articulations ranging from bowed vibraphone, to four different trumpet mutes, fluttertongue clarinet, and even sul ponticello cellists doing throat singing!
- Forget legacy sounds and ‘machine gun’ staccatos with round robins and multiple velocity layers standard across all instruments.
- Get the mix you want with multiple mic positions available for many patches.
- An entire battery of orchestral percussion including a record eight individually-sampled triangles, four tambourines, two sets of tubular bells, and everything in between.
- Exclusive Bonus: Luna’s Gayageum, a deep sampling of a traditional Korean zither made in collaboration with YouTube star and gayageum virtuoso Luna Lee.
- 21 GB of free hard drive space (+20 GB of extra space for extraction)
- Requires at least Kontakt 5.6.8+ Full for VSCO 2 Pro, Strumstick, Bowed Psaltery
- Kontakt 5.8.1+ required for Luna’s Gayageum
- MIDI Keyboard with modwheel recommended
- Aftertouch functionality optional for certain Gayageum patches
- An SSD or 7200+ RPM hard drive recommended
Offer Ends :
Don’t miss this amazing deal!
Hurry, this deal will expire soon!