Privacy and Data Protection Policy
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we do not sell it to others.
We share customer information only with our parent company, Frontend Media Group, LLC, and the subsidiaries it controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice. Additionally, information may be shared with the developers/manufactures of the products you purchase, which at that point, privacy polices are governed by them.
By using APD’s services, you agree to “opt in”and receive emails from APD, subsidiaries, and developers/manufactures related to the products or similar products you purchase from APD.
Here is a list of the services we use and what they do for us:
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords: site traffic analysis and remarketing ads
- Adroll: remarketing ads. You can opt out of these ads here. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. If you opt-out we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- Facebook: site traffic analysis and ads
- Mailchimp and Sumome optin form: direct email marketing. You can opt out of these emails anytime by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email you receive. If you opt out, you will not receive useful updates and notifications about product updates, offers and promos.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS): Secure web hosting services
We do not store your payment information on our website, and all payments including credit or debit card payments are processed by Paypal.
In accordance to your General Data Protection Rights, you can request for your information stored on our web server via our support email address (email@example.com) or through our contact page and we will respond to you as soon as possible. You may also request that such data be completely removed from our web server through the same channels and we will attend to such requests as soon as possible.