Overview: Products Included
Buy the bundle for as low as $59.99 with rewards, or buy just what you need at a huge discount!
Manic Compressor makes cumbersome and procedurally intense chores easy and intuitive. With true parallel processing, it features six compressor models and the ability to switch between them instantly without changing settings. Two EQ sections give you sidechain controlas well as the ability to create truly unique sounds unattainable by standard EQ/compressor combinations.
Once you hear what Manic Compressor can do, you’ll wonder how you lived without it. Plus, it will be hard to resist the temptation to revisit old mixes with a renewed enthusiasm.
In the tradition of everyone’s favorite studio gear, Imperial Delay gives you maximum sonic possibilities with a minimum of knob twiddling. While the GUI of Imperial Delay is simple and straightforward, it offers far more creative options than its streamlined front panel suggests.
Since Imperial Delay can function as both a delay and multi-effects processor, it’s designed to draw minimal CPU power, which enables multiple instances—something that will come in very handy …
THIS IS TRULY A MUST-HAVE COLLECTION FOR ALL!
- Six compressor models, each with a unique sound
- Instantly switch between models with settings retained
- Separate faders for wet, dry, and master levels
- Three-position “Beef” switch with Thin, Neutral, and Thick settings that change the compressor’s response to an input signal
- Variable knee for subtle compression before the threshold is crossed
- “Loud Relief” relaxes response to transients during heavy compression of loud program material, allowing a natural dynamic response with extreme settings
- Tone Signal Application selects which part of your signal chain the Tone EQ affects (wet or dry).
- Mid/Side panner that can be used as a simple stereo widener or fix any mid/side level discrepancies in Mid or Side mode
- Drive, Feedback, Duck, Color, Smear, Modulation, and Chorus controls with on/off buttons and Advanced Section editing controls with presets
- “Drive” adds distortion and harmonics to the input signal
- “Duck” compresses the delayed output letting you have more extreme delay settings allowing your original dry track shine through
- “Smear” softens the sharp edges of the delayed signal enabling it to function like reverb, putting it more in the background
- “Offset” delays the right channel; setting becomes a fixed rate relative to the main delay value
- “Color” tone-shaping control adds more color to the feedback signals it repeats
- “Dynamic Feedback” changes feedback value via threshold (like a gate)
- Advanced section presets let you save individual modifications without changing other settings